SAN DIEGO WEIGHTLIFTING TECHNIQUE CAMP: LEVEL 1 & 2 SEMINAR
Chinese weightlifting is coming back to San Diego for a 2-day seminar! The first day is the Ma Strength Level I Seminar on Chinese weightlifting technique which is a practical, hands-on seminar that introduces the fundamental technical elements to improve snatch, clean, and jerk technique under the guidance of expert coaches at Ma Strength. See Level 2 Description here
WHAT TO EXPECT
* Expert instruction in Chinese weightlifting technique for the snatch, clean, and jerk using a professional learning progression.
* Evaluation and constructive critique both individually and in the group setting.
* Progressive lifting, starting with comfortable weights and building under the instruction of our coaches.
* Fun. Our seminars are designed to be supportive and collaborative, and draw lifters from every discipline, including weightlifting and Crossfit.
* Hard work. We drill often, so be prepared to lift. Coaches may audit the seminar if they do not wish to lift.
Who: All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome.
Where: Validus Elite Training Center, 8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Suite B, San Diego, CA 92111
Date/Time: (note that hours may change based on turnout so please be flexible in your travel plans)
Level 1: Aug 24: 9am – 1pm, 1:30pm – 6pm
Level 2: Aug 25: 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 6pm
$335 - Level 1 Only
$335 - Level 2 Only
$515 - Level 1 & 2 Combo
Registration: Please register using the Paypal button below.
Current participants must attend the Level 1 before attending Level 2. Past participants can attend any individual seminar. In each seminars, all attendees should expect to learn Chinese weightlifting methods as taught in sports schools throughout China. These are very practical, hands-on clinics for athletes of all levels who want to improve their ability to perform the lifts and coaches who want to learn an alternative way of approaching the snatch, clean, and jerk. Olympic weightlifters, Cross Fitters, trainers, and coaches are welcomed. Coaches can shadow during the seminar if they wish to not lift.
For registration questions or assistance please message Robert Smith at: email@example.com
If you plan to receive CEU credits, please contact Ma Strength upon registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org.